Wednesday, March 11, 2009

110 Days and Counting

Yes, it's true, the girls asked me today how many days until their birthday. It's going to be a long 110 days. Seriously, they are obsessed with not only their birthday but the birthdays of their friends. It certainly doesn't help that from the 3rd week in January until the end of March, we will have attended 7 birthday parties.

Now they are counting down the days til their birthday. And talking about who they're going to invite, if they're going to swim, what kind of pinata they might want, etc. It appears that my OCD for planning things is starting to rub off on them......

The only good thing at this point, is that the birthday talk isn't constant yet....the topic is only brought up 5-6 times a week!



Don't know what they are wishing, but I know I am wishing the next 110 days go by quickly. For one thing, it will be warm. For another, the birthday talk will stop I am sure for at least a month or two.

Oh and by the way, I think I may have a "Make Your Own Ice Cream Sundae" theme. Me, OCD, no!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment