Thursday, February 26, 2009

Speed Knitter rebuttal

I didn't think I was a speed knitter. I'm just obsessed with finishing projects so I can get to the next one. I'm kind of like that with a box of chocolates in front of me. I have to get to the next one. Unless it's coconut. Yuck.



This is my favorite hat and mittens. They are uber warm and oh, so chic. I've been told that my hat makes it easy to find me in a crowd. Ask my sissy. She followed that hat through the streets of Manhattan one winter day. It was a life saver. Really.



This is one of the scarves I've made. Okay, there have a been a few. Maybe I'm a little fast. It looks like yarn vomit in this pic but it's quite lovely. The pink and green bobbles yell "Anthropologie" when you see them. I heart it.

No comments:

Post a Comment